- In 1990, we started our researches on a group of water base mud additives used in oil well drilling.
- In 1992, we delivered our first product which was "DRILLING DETERGENT".
- In May 1999, we delievered our second product which was "DRILLING LUBRICANT".
- In September 2000, we produced our foam inhibitor NO FOAM "Defoaming time 30 seconds".
- In January 2002, our company produced the corrosion inhibitor "Coat 1" & the corrosion inhibitor "Coat.2".
- In May 2005, we produced "BIOCIDE" which is a very wide range bacteria killer.
- In June 2005, we produced a very effective foaming agent.
- In March 2006, we exported the most wide range reducing agent "OXYGEN SCAVENGER".
In all of our products we put the following points in consideration:
- The PH of all products range from 7 to 8.5 which protect the drilling equipment.
- The filtrate (water) loss is positively affected which enhances rheology.